I Am Lindadz89- My All Time Faves!

  Greetings People! I'm not gonna bore you with any long intro.
I'm an Empowered Goddess and Getting used to my powers... No kidding... Here is a little about me. Theres more to come.“You’re Living Overtime:” @lindadz89 https://medium.com/@iamlindadz89/you-re-living-overtime-262261adbd07

  Social Media is my means to use my SuperNatural Capabilities in get in Tune with using them. For example, I Love my Father. He has given me these powers just as He gave His Son, my Big Brother who I call Jesus. (I have a personal relationship with Him).
  Just because I don't SEE Them, They don't exsist. I choose to Believe...
 In fact, I am living proof. As are we All. Not as Acted out as this video I found on YouTube of some of my  favorite actors and cast from ONE of my favourite television show 'SuperNatural' ❤❤❤❤👋👋🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I Am Lindadz89. I am An Innovator, and a Creator. I seek to use my dieity. 
My purpose is a Favor to My sister Goddess Muse. She requires of me to help her share her work. There are Many inspired by Her Influence. In Word, the lyric overflows. I Rhythm, the mood for dance. And in Quality, The World would Appreciate.

MDNight are one that have felt the Power of my gift. As I too was inspired to do what I do... Write... There are many such artists. Influenced by Music. You shall Soon see!
Exposure to the 🌎... Seek to make Everyone Love your gift!





iamlindadz89

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior VS Worrier

Is There Time To Change Your Career ?