Mother's Day Weekend 2016 At Floyd Lamb Park

     Today was a great day. To begin with, all of my children were with me which is rare in general. Since they are all adults and have families and children of their own. It's rare in any case that we are all in one place at the same time. We had lots of fun at Floyd Lamb Park here in Las Vegas, Nevada. The animation is a collection of original photos that I took as Mother's Day 2016 progressed.
     But first I will share with you the gifts that I received from my children. Robert gave me a dozen red roses and some money. Monique took me out... Twice, Jasmine and Jamal and Monique chipped in to buy four planters, four packages of yellow flower seeds, (Gladiolas, Zinnia and two packages of two different breeds of Marigolds), a pair of new gardening gloves, a shovel and two large bags of soil, right on time for Spring. I wasted no time and sowed them right away. It seems like God was watching me  because it rained immediately after my chore was completed. I left the pots outside to receive their first taste of life giving water. I treated myself to some hair and beauty products.
     Anyway, today was a good day. I had mist of my grandchildren with me. They had so much fun Its a miracle in itself that they're asleep as I write and have been for quite some time now. It was a peaceful and it is now a peaceful evening.
My son Robert chatting with some locals. I decided to just photograph this cute but bold pair of brave and hungry ducks.

At the fishing grounds. There's a 3 fish catch limit. You can get a fishing license from your local Walmart. That's what I'll be doing the nexttime I come to this Lovely park.

At the edge of the lake... Well the lake where we were. There are exactly four separate lakes at this park. Which is the main reason why their are so many ducks. At one point I counted 38 baby ducklings as they swam by. 

This pair really amused me...
Original Animated Photo by Linda Dawkins
A few photos of Our Mother's Day 2016.
Moe was taking a few photos of her own. 

I thought I was Photo bombing my other grandsons turns out that they weren't even paying me no mind. 

One of my little grandsons, Leon.

Moe wasn't quite ready but I took the shot anyway. 

              I went around taking random photo's to record moments. Just so I can post them here. 

Some were ready for my spontaneous photography activity.

Photo bombing my kids. I caught a few of them off guard.

All smiles. 

The drive took about 20 minutes to get there. It was well worth the drive. I was truly amazed at the sights.

My grandsons Byron and Bremont Love to sing. I love it when he sings too. Only problem was neither one of us knew the lyrics to the song we were singing. But we still had a good time.

Old friends lost, new friends made. Always moving upwards and forwards never backwards. Whoever can keep up, good for you.

The day was really a blessed day. I Love my family.




By: Linda Dawkins aka iamlindadz89


If you like what you read please subscribe to keep informed and updated on events here in Las Vegas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior VS Worrier

Is There Time To Change Your Career ?

I Am Lindadz89- My All Time Faves!