From Linda With Love

From Linda With Love

When the going gets the tough get going... I've heard many interpretations of this. But the best one being; "There are many crisis' that we will face along our own individual paths, that will bring us to our lowest of lows. However, The Way is clear to those who possess the tenacity and perseverance to endure to the end and complete those crises rising to the highest of highs. Where there's  a will there's a way." I dont know who said that,that. It makes sense that we are given these tests for a reason. Our Strength comes from The Lord. We all have our own personal strengths and weaknesses. The pefecting and realisation of  this helps to speed up those certain plans for our lives to be in the positions to move forward. This is my Monday Morning Message. From Me to You.

Love,
Linda 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior VS Worrier

I Am Lindadz89- My All Time Faves!

Is There Time To Change Your Career ?