How To Have A Great Day

I've got an idea! I'm generally a happy person and some people have asked how do it and continue to have a great day, every day.
 It all starts with goals. It's never too late to set some new ones. I wake up every morning with my first goal which is to make a conscious effort to have a great day. 
These goals are to help me to take the very best care of myself. Since its really not anyone's job but mine anyway! 
First things first! I gotta think of myself as a queen... cause I am... Just the first one in my own royal line and legacy. 

Since I now know this, then perhaps a change in attitude is in order! I'm feeling confident my abilities as a leader. So say this aloud with me now, "I am confident in my strengths and capabilities. "


Be of service to your fellow human beings.  If you are not the first, don't worry because you'll have an infinite amount of opportunity too be you.
 The more that helpful I am to others the more valuable I become. When we are in the service of others 

Oh yeah... don't forget to check things from your off of your bucket list...

Enjoy the things you love to do...
 Love a lot but forgive more than a lot... forgiveness is only one key to happiness.
...And don't forget some Me Time...

Oh yeah... REALLY TAKE HAVE A DAY OF REST


If you enjoyed reading this little bit of advice or if you are already doing some of these great activities,  you're already half way on top having a great day!
Doing these things will make you happy and when your happy,  you'll be having a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior VS Worrier

Is There Time To Change Your Career ?

I Am Lindadz89- My All Time Faves!