No Time To Be Perfect

Ain't nobody got time to be perfect.


If it's perfection you want, you'll probably be searching for it for your whole life and never find it. 


People spend a great majority of their time trying to make themselves better than they were before... I say that they are already perfect and the time they waste trying to get to perfection is simply a huge waste of time. 

Why not focus on Loving themselves more... As they are... They might as well...

But people are not that way...
Instead of gravitating towards something or someone that lifts them up as opposed to pulling them down. The former some who are gluten for punishment seek the former.

They say that perfection is key, however, just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, perfection is simply a challenge to ones self ensuring that the person expecting perfection is actually seeking perfection in themselves. 

I dare you to write me... Tell me what you think about this message?

 How do you feel about these thoughts and opinion? 

Just a short message to my readers...

Linda Dawkins
Las Vegas, Nevada






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior VS Worrier

Is There Time To Change Your Career ?

I Am Lindadz89- My All Time Faves!